Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

The Heartbreak Kid (Dvd) - Both

Not good, way too long, reminded me why I hate the Farrelly brothers, wasn't as bad as the worst Farrelly brothers movie, wasn't as good as the best. Ben Stiller just really needs to focus on something else. He hasn't been funny since... um... Has he ever been funny? Jennie and I were flipping the channels the other day and Zoolander came on, I don't see how anyone thought Ben Stiller was remotely good in that, and that is one of his big movies. Anyway, back to the review, there was graphic nudity that just didn't need to be there. I'm no prude, but come on, it was just there to ensure the R rating, am I right? Also, the movie was an hour too long. An hour. Can you make a good 2:30 comedy? Maybe, but the Farrelly brother certainly aren't up to the task in any way.

3 out of 10: Don't waste your time. If you do Jerry Stiller might reward you... a little.

No comments: